Frequently Asked Questions
- All our products are made with high-grade aluminum, copper and stainless steel, polycarbonate with fiberglass to ensure highest durability.
- Our products pass through a stringent quality control to ensure our customers receives the best of what we have to offer. The price for safety is immeasurable.
- A conventional socket that requires an electrician to create more electrical points may end up costing more than our power tracks.
For videos, you may click here.
Various countries testing certifications are available upon request.
- Power tracks bought from our website has a limited warranty of 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Adaptors and accessories bought from our website has a limited warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Limited warranty covers functionality portions of the track and adaptors. Aesthetic defects and damage due to misuse are not covered.
- Customers whom purchased through our partners and distribution channels will have to go through them for warranty claims.
- Contact our customer service via our Contract Form with image/video attachments purchase details, receipts/invoices.
We delivery to any country that our courier partners have access to. However, we do not deliver to countries/areas where we have local partners/distributors there. Do work with our partners/distributors in your country to enrich your experience with Eubiq products.
- We recommend to clean the track and adaptors with a damp water-only soft cloth.
- DO NOT wash the products.
- DO NOT use rough clothes or wipes to wipe the tracks’ surface as it may cause scratches. For tougher stains, we recommend using IPA.
- DO NOT drag the adaptors along the track.
- We recommend changing the adaptors position along the track to prevent the rubber flap from changing shape.
- DO NOT overload the track. Do follow the maximum electrical load a power track and adaptor can handle.
Related Online Purchase
You may contact your local distributor or Singapore HQ office.