Last Updated: 1 March 2020
Cookies are small files placed onto your computer by certain websites that you visit or e-mails that you open.
The personal data that we collect may include information about the way you use our website, your choice of Internet browser, the type of device you’re accessing our website from and where you are in the world.
You can view and manage your cookie settings here.
Cookies allow our website to function at its most efficient, including but not limited to:
– Balancing website traffic to ensure all our users can enjoy consistent and reliable access
– Limiting traffic to key sections of our website to maintain consistent performance
Ease of use
Cookies make navigating our website easier for you, including but not limited to:
– Remembering your language and country preferences, and presenting relevant content
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how you navigate and perform transactions on our website, including but not limited to:
– Gathering feedback on your satisfaction through surveys
– Gaining insights into how you navigate and perform transactions on our website so that improvements can be made
Cookies allow us to present appropriate marketing messages to you, including but not limited to:
– Allowing our website to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes
– Allowing third parties to display appropriate advertising to track its effectiveness
– Displaying relevant messages which offer a selection of products based on your viewing behaviour on our website and certain other websites
– Displaying our advertisements.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can control this through your browser’s settings. Refer to the links below for each browser’s guide on how to turn off or delete cookies.
– Internet Explorer
You can also view and manage cookie settings here.
Online behavioural advertising
Online behavioural advertising is also known as interest-based advertising. It’s a way of serving advertisements that are more relevant to your interests on websites visited by you. Shared interests are grouped together based on your previous web browsing activity. This allows us to display advertising that is relevant and useful to you. Advertising can also be delivered to you based on the website content you’ve just been viewing. This is called retargeting.
When you visit our website and navigate to other websites, we may leverage the cookies we have in place and our partnerships with online advertisers and social media networks in order to serve you with targeted advertising about EUBIQ on these other websites and/or to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement.
We collect the following information about you for such purposes: IP address or other unique identifiers, mobile carrier, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your customer journey on the website or mobile application, and information about any bookings you have made on the website or mobile application.